KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Hello everyone. I am having an issue that I hope I can get some help with. Currently, I have a few cell phones that I have provisioned with the Mobile Services app. The phones work perfectly for bot inbound and outbound calls, but I am unable to find a way to transfer calls like I have been on my desk phones and soft phones. I have looked into the documentation, but haven't been able to find anything helpful yet. For context, I am using the Kazoo hosted PBX platform, not running my own deployment of the Kazoo stack. The only thing I have been able to find that references this issue is "metaflows" in the documentation here:

https://docs.2600hz.com/dev/applications/konami/doc/transfer/#in-call-feature-codes

But I have been unable to find a clear explanation of how to set a new "metaflow" with either the API or the Advanced Callflow application interface. I have a client that has ordered a bunch of these phones and I need to get this figured out ASAP, so any help at all is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Here's an update on my efforts. Using the example json from the documentation above, I was able to patch my account with the following data:

u'data': {u'binding_digit': u'*',
           u'binding_key': u'*',
           u'numbers': {},
           u'patterns': {u'2(\\d+)': {u'data': {u'captures': [u'no_match'],
                                                u'moh': u'media_id',
                                                u'takeback_dtmf': u'*1',
                                                u'transfer_type': u'blind'},
                                      u'module': u'transfer'}}},

As far as I understand it, I should be able to enter "*" followed by the digits of the extension that I wish to transfer to, but nothing seems to be happening.

An example  metaflow for transfer is 

patterns': {

"8(\\d+)": {
        "module": "transfer",
        "data": {
          "takeback_dtmf": "*1",
          "moh": "e74213295fd357dbcbc97973267ae9a2"
        }
      }

}

This means that you will dial *8 followed by the extension

but before that you have to enable konami and crossbar metaflows module

Thanks for weighing in Uzair. I am currently using the Kazoo hosted PBX, not implementing my own deployment of the Kazoo stack. That's why I don't have access to the metaflows module. I put in a support ticket on the issue, but there doesn't seem to be a way to configure this in the web UI. Any suggestions for implementing this feature in their web UI?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, Rick Guyton said:

@esoare sorry, I remember hearing specifically it doesn’t. But I know @Izabell balash would love to know more about the use cases for this!

Well, clients want to transfer to other associates....so yeah, that's the use case. That's the use case. If it's being added to the Callthru.us app, then fine, I'm ok with that... 

Side Note on Callthru.us, Would LOVE to have BLF show busy for User's when dialing OUT with CallThru.us... I'll add that note on that thread also. 

esoare

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/17/2020 at 10:40 AM, Izabell balash said:

@esoare Hi! Thanks for the great feedback. We have this on our roadmap to explore this feature so stay tuned! 

Is this " Callthru.us - Konami Pro Updates  "  at this " Product Board Roadmap - 2600Hz Community "  Link What is referenced @Izabell balash?

Just got a call from a client "really needing this". :D 

esoare