Door Buzzer - Multi Tenant Office

avig2

Hello,

I have a customer who I'm moving over to 2600hz, and one of their needs is a keypad door buzzer. 

This customer also has a few offices they rent out in their building and they would like them to be connected to the doorbuzzer system ie Algo, Cyberdata.

Any idea how I could set this up with the other offices who aren't on 2600hz or even the same network (each tenant has their own fios or cable internet).

Thanks,

Avi

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 11:36 AM, avig2 said:

Hello,

I have a customer who I'm moving over to 2600hz, and one of their needs is a keypad door buzzer. 

This customer also has a few offices they rent out in their building and they would like them to be connected to the doorbuzzer system ie Algo, Cyberdata.

Any idea how I could set this up with the other offices who aren't on 2600hz or even the same network (each tenant has their own fios or cable internet).

Thanks,

Avi

You could set up the door box to have a DID. Perhaps route the DID to a menu and instead of directly to the box. Make the menu say "enter the PIN" or something. Then create an extension that routes to the door box. This way an outside account could call the DID, enter the PIN, and activate the door box.