KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Shared CallAppearance on Hosted Solution

avig2

Hello,

Is it possible to set up an SCA scenario using a Yealing T46S on Kazoo's hosted platform?

The Yealink User Guide says it's possible "with a registered shared line". I've tried adding

the same extension for two users but the system wouldn't allow it. 

Any ideas?

I"m trying to basically set up a secretary/Bosses scenario. Could I set up the BLF and call pick up feature in advanced provisioner?

For example, the secretary is ext 100, boss1 102, and boss2 103

What would be the steps to set this up?

Thanks

We use Advanced Provisioner with Yealink phones.  When you setup BLF extension monitoring you can use the BLF key to usurp a call from a ringing extension.  This does not sound like everything you are looking for.  It's worth knowing.  If 102 or 103 is flashing red on the BLF key you can press it and steal the call.

OK @avig2

Customized Video For avig2 - Security Code 0890

So. you set a User in Smart PBX. But you program buttons with Advanced Provisioner + You have Yealink T46S phones. 

ok. 

secretary  X 100, 

boss1   X 102

boss2   x 103

You go into Advanced Provisioner - Secratary's Phone -> Configure -> Combo Keys -> 

Don't do ANYTHING with Key 1

Key 2 might be a PARK key. 

Key 3 might be a PARK key 

Key 4 BLF key for Boss 1

Type = BLF

Account = Account 1 (Make sure to Select Account 1, instead of "Inherit"!!

Value = 102 (This is the User Extension of Boss 1)

Label = Boss 1 (This is what shows up on the Phone)

Key 5 BLF key for Boss 2

Type = BLF

Account = Account 1 (Make sure to Select Account 1, instead of "Inherit"!!

Value = 103 (This is the User Extension of Boss 2)

Label = Boss 2 (This is what shows up on the Phone)

Click Save

Restart Phone

Hope that helps!

• Administrators
5 hours ago, esoare said:

Well @avig2 you may want to wait. There seems to be some problem with Advanced Provisioner at this time. Not sure if anyone else could verify

@Plau ^^^^ not getting configs to phones/changes. 

This is not correct. Provisioner is working. As noted in your ticket to support, this seems to be isolated to some issue possibly related to Polycoms and you downgrading the firmware.

Provisioner is not down. Your comments have caused some FUD in the community, please be careful with any unproven assumptions.

Darren,

Support indicated the same response to me, although my issue is with Yealinks. I sent over the config logs and support said that all looks good, but the phones I factory reset are both showing as not active in Kazoo and say “no service” on the phone. I’m not saying that it’s the provisioner per se, but something happened somewhere since I’ve done the same factory reset last week and the phones grabbed the configs with no issues.

I’m just going to try deleting the phones and adding them back, hopefully that will work.

3 minutes ago, avig2 said:

Darren,

Support indicated the same response to me, although my issue is with Yealinks. I sent over the config logs and support said that all looks good, but the phones I factory reset are both showing as not active in Kazoo and say “no service” on the phone. I’m not saying that it’s the provisioner per se, but something happened somewhere since I’ve done the same factory reset last week and the phones grabbed the configs with no issues.

I’m just going to try deleting the phones and adding them back, hopefully that will work.

@avig2 You could do the following.

Go to advanced provisioner and download the config

Getting Config 1st PIC.png

Getting Config 2nd PIC.png

Get remote Web-Access to the phone (factory reset is admin/admin remember)

Uploading Config 1.png

Uploading Config 2.png

Uploading Config 3.png

•