KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Kazoo Webhooks modular git sources has another kazoo branch

fmateo05

Hi. I am trying to compile kazoo using the new build method (using kazoo-mk for modular compilation), and when  starting compiling kazoo-webhooks it takes long time to compile, and i saw in the code just another branch of entire kazoo mono repository. May you check this issue? also i am searching for workaround the issue.

Best regards.

• 2600Hz Employees

Umm, kazoo-mk is not the new build method (it explicitly states a temporary repo to explore ideas for a new build system).

The breakening has not officially happened; much more fanfare and announcements will precede the actual event! :)

For now, master/5.x is being developed in the regular kazoo repo. More to come!

11 hours ago, mc_ said:

Umm, kazoo-mk is not the new build method (it explicitly states a temporary repo to explore ideas for a new build system).

The breakening has not officially happened; much more fanfare and announcements will precede the actual event! :)

For now, master/5.x is being developed in the regular kazoo repo. More to come!

Ok, great.  How i can git clone 5.x? is it tagged?

• 2600Hz Employees

No, 5.0 hasn't been tagged yet. The master branch represents 5.0 at the moment but is not considered "stable"; 4.3 remains the suggested install version. Hopefully by the end of the summer we'll tag 5.0, do the breakening, and all that jazz.