Call Center Pro Feature Requests

Jonathan

Our clients are requesting basic features in a call center app that they expected coming from other platforms. We had hoped that the call center pro app would feature many of these features, but find that many of them are still missing.

The things that they are expecting from the app include:

• Ability to see how long a rep has been away in between calls
  • The ability for managers to log the agents in and out of the queue (which worked in the old call center app)
  • View how many calls each rep has taken
  • Average call handling time for queue and for each agent
  • Number of missed (rejected) calls per agent
  • Reasons for Away time 1) Lunch 2) Break 3) Coaching 4) Project. I believe the feature is there to add a reason for away, but how do we limit what the agents can write and how do the managers see why the agents are away?
  • A differentiation between calls missed and abandoned during business hours when the queue is active and outside of business hours.
  • Recursive session data. There is a drop down to select the time of data but current session is the only option. We need to be able to select previous days to compare how well we did between days.
  • Where do the call recordings go when we turn it on per agent?
Edited by Jonathan (see edit history)

• Administrators

Thanks for this nice list! It seems to be more an education thing, though, or maybe I'm a bit confused.

If you use Call Center Pro and go to the Performance tab, the metrics you requested for # of calls a rep has taken, time they've taken calls, number of missed calls, basically most of the stuff you requested, is all there?

Also for differentiation between missed and abandoned calls during and after biz hours, isn't that just two queues? The stats are inherently split out then...

I could create a secondary queue and set it to a schedule and timeout if empty to voicemail. The cost per queue is low enough that I find that to be a solution I can live with. I've updated the above list with things that we either have somewhere in the system if not on the page we would like to see it on and the aforementioned second queue workaround.

I

• Administrators

Thanks, the remaining list is more inline with what I was thinking, I was surprised at some of the ones you crossed out. I thought maybe that was more a training issue or I wasn't understanding. So, that revised list helps a lot!

We'll talk to engineering. We're sorting through a few launch issues right now that are particularly nasty so engineering has their hands a bit tied. Then we'll look at improvement requests for Q2/Q3.

(Also great feedback! Thanks! Keep it coming!)

• Administrators

Hey Johnathan --

Your feedback is awesome,  FYI we are planning to have a place where everyone can share and vote on updates soon!
Have you read the FAQ for CCPro?  It talks about where the Recorded calls go, let us know if this isn't the case for you.

Here's an excerpt related to the call recordings:

If I set the Record all calls on, where are these recorded and saved, and for how long?

To set up call recording you need to

• Enable the Call Recording app
  • Configure google drive connector

These recordings are available for viewed/downloaded in the call recording app.
NOTE:  By default the maximum recording time is 1 hr. 

There is also a Call Recording FAQ to help you set that up, Check here and scroll to Call Recording.

The link to the full doc is here,