KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Edit History

Matrixdz2002

Matrixdz2002

Hi all,

Just to let you know that after checking and monitoring the calls with diversion header enabled, I can find who is calling (Caller Originator) even the caller ID is what I set on Custom SIP header.

To resume, here what I set on my Kazzo/BigCouch:
- Adding "custom_sip_headers" settings to the resources doc (as per @tomas_ recommendation)
- Setting "should_add_diversion_header": "true" to system_config -> Kazoo_endpoint (as per @mc_ recommendation)
- On monster-ui, I enabled "Call Forwarding" and set "Keep Original Caller-ID" checked on all concerned users

This way all call are correctly forwarded to the carrier and the latter is routing the calls without issue.

I would like to thank each of you who assisted me on that issue.

Best Regards,

Matrixdz2002

Matrixdz2002

Hi all,

Just to let you know that after checking and monitoring the calls with diversion header enabled, I can find who is calling (Caller Originator) even the caller ID is what I set on Custom SIP header.

To resume, here what I set on my Kazzo/BigCouch:
- Adding "custom_sip_headers" settings to the resources doc
- Setting "should_add_diversion_header": "true" to system_config -> Kazoo_endpoint
- On monster-ui, I enabled "Call Forwarding" and set "Keep Original Caller-ID" checked on all concerned users

This way all call are correctly forwarded to the carrier and the latter is routing the calls without issue.

I would like to thank each of you who assisted me on that issue.

Best Regards,