KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Call Center App/ ACDC

SIPGuy

I'm using the free call center app setting up a queue adding users etc was all pretty easy and straight forward. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to point call from a particular DID to a queue. Any assistance with doing so wouold be greatly appreciated I believe this freee app is called ACDC though I"m not 100% sure.. 

Edited by SIPGuy (see edit history)

• 2600Hz Employees

Hello, the ACDC is a version of queues was contributed from the Open Source community and is something we do not support, maintain or use.  The Call Center Application we use is available for the Partner version of Kazoo.  If interested in the partner version of Kazoo and our Call Center Application please feel free to reach out via Sales@2600hz.com.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:11 PM, SIPGuy said:

I'm using the free call center app setting up a queue adding users etc was all pretty easy and straight forward. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to point call from a particular DID to a queue. Any assistance with doing so wouold be greatly appreciated. 

We are using open sourced so I messaged here as opposd to calling sales, as the open sourced community also utilizes this particlar versoin of queue. thansk for your reply 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...