Edit History

AnthonyP

AnthonyP

As I understand it, the S3 parameters are stored with each recording itself so that they can be referenced and loaded from their source even if the current recording location has since changed. 

You may be able to update the pvt_attachments.handler field for each recording record to point at the new storage location, but I've honestly never tried.   Alternatively updating the handler used for the previous S3 storage instead of adding it as a new one may work here. 

AnthonyP

AnthonyP

As I understand it, the S3 parameters are stored with each recording itself so that they can be referenced and loaded from their source even if the current recording location has since changed. 

You may be able to update the pvt_attachments.handler field for each recording record to point at the new storage location, but I've honestly never tried. 

AnthonyP

AnthonyP

As I understand it, the S3 parameters are stored with each recording itself so that they can be referenced and loaded from their source even if the recording location has since changed. 

You may be able to update the pvt_attachments.handler field for each recording record to point at the new storage location, but I've honestly never tried.