KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

New App Release: Create & Manage Blacklists

Alisa

• 2600Hz Employees

Blacklist_x512.pngEasily Block Unwanted Calls with the New Blacklists App

If you’re tired of screening potential spam, anonymous numbers, and other bothersome calls, the new Blacklists app is for you! In just a few clicks, you can block unwanted calls before they ever ring your device. 

To help you manage unwanted calls, we've made it even easier and more accessible to make sure only the important calls are getting through. Simply create a list, add the numbers you want to block, and you never need to worry about those numbers again. See just how easy it is here and check out our user guide here.

The app is now available globally for Hosted Platform customers, just enable it in your App Exchange. If you’re a Private Cloud or Global Infrastructure customer, email sales@2600hz.com to add it to your service plan.

We hope you enjoy this new app!

Hello,
I like the new interface/app you created for this.  It will make it easier to train and does not require advanced call flow access.

Some feedback:
It would be nice if we could specify or enable a feature code for people to automatically add the last received call to a default blacklist.

On 10/21/2020 at 10:37 AM, Logicwrath said:

Hello,
I like the new interface/app you created for this.  It will make it easier to train and does not require advanced call flow access.

Some feedback:
It would be nice if we could specify or enable a feature code for people to automatically add the last received call to a default blacklist.

I recommend - Transfer + *666 = Add number that called you to Black List....

Of course, it MIGHT be helpful to select a Customer requested extension, versus a "Static- Feature Code"!! 

My 2cents.

esoare