KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

CRM Integration and Call Logging?

Loup

Hello World, my name is Spencer Scott and I am here exploring the idea of adding turn key CRM integration into the 2600Hz market place. 

I run a software dev shop called Loup (www.loupdb.com) that has pre-built integrations with Broadsoft, Netsapiens, and Vodia to offer white label CRM integration via chromium extensions to over 60+ applications.

Recently, a friend told me to check out 2600Hz, that there is a cool app market place. Our software runs as a middleware between the PBX and the CRM, therefore making it super easy to integrate via API and WebSockets.  A task we would be willing to do assuming there was a market for our product. 

With that being said, I just had a call with a team member at 2600Hz who not only did NOT seem interested in working with us, offered us no developer support, and said if we have questions to post in the forums....

I have a feeling I was speaking with the wrong person and the demand for CRM is the same as it is with Broadsoft, Netsapiens and Vodia. 

Does anyone here get asked for CRM integration and/or want to add it to their offering? 

• 2 months later...