KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Call logs are giving opposite call direction and media id does not exist on /cdrs Api

On hitting an Api 
{{base_url}}/accounts/{{account_id}}/users/{{userid}}/cdrs/
On the response we are getting 
"direction": "inbound", 
On the call which I make, so anybody please help what does this direction means 
In the above API we are also receiving media id
"media_recordings": [
"202106-6ccdc8d89ba287343ebd71688f65c253"
]
Out of ten media recordings, seven does not store in the S3 bucket nor it shows in the portal Although we are also receiving Call-Recording from

{{base_url}}/accounts/{{account_id}}/users/{{userid}}/recordings
If I have three call recording only data of two recordings came from this API although all the recording i.e three are visible in the portal 
If anybody can help us on how this Api's work or what we are doing wrong it would be a great help
Thank you

• 2600Hz Employees

"direction" tells you, relative the FreeSWITCH, how the call started. So "inbound" says the call started from the UA - the UA sent an INVITE "inbound" to FreeSWITCH. "outbound" would be FreeSWITCH sending the INVITE to the UA (device, carrier, whatever).

Not sure on your recordings question other than look for the recording and storage related logs ("kz_att_s3" would be a good key in the log lines, for instance).

Thank you mc_ 

So its safe to be assume that were direction is incoming is the outgoing call and vice-versa.
What will be the best way to get user specific call-logs, call Recording  and  voice mail to show in a custom UI.
and is there any possible way in which i get call-logs and call Recording in same Api

• 2600Hz Employees

"direction" will be relative to FreeSWITCH so "inbound" means a user agent started the SIP dialog (aka FreeSWITCH received the initial INVITE) while "outbound" means FreeSWITCH is initiating the comms (aka FreeSWITCH sending the initial INVITE).

I believe the CDRs API will return user-specific CDRs using /v2/accounts/{ACCOUNT_ID}/users/{USER_ID}/cdrs: https://docs.2600hz.com/dev/applications/crossbar/doc/cdrs/#variations

Call recording has its own API: https://docs.2600hz.com/dev/applications/crossbar/doc/recordings/

Voicemails are under the vmboxes/{BOX_ID}/messages: https://docs.2600hz.com/dev/applications/crossbar/doc/voicemail/

No grand unified APIs; each API is focused on the collection or entity described, generally speaking.