KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Top 3 Apps to buy on a KAZOO App Exchange?

Emily R

• Administrators

You tell us ... as we finalize a build-out for our KAZOO App Exchange,

• What will you look for?
  • What would you buy tomorrow?
  • Have you developed an app you want to sell?

Let us know, we always love to hear your ideas and wish list.

This is great to hear and many years in the making. I do have a question. Before anyone invests in building an app, what is the addressable market? I.e. How many potential clients will our apps reach to better understand the return on investment? I'm thinking in terms of resellers not end-users of resellers as end-users may never see the apps based on rights etc. 

What Darren says here for sure ^^ - That said, we likely have an app or two we'd be happy to add to the ecosystem.  I'd love to see anything and everything relating to integrations.  Zoom, Teams, Salesforce, SugarCRM or any other CRM platforms.  

SMS/Messaging apps would be what I would primarily be interested in to start, (as far as purchasing) but I could probably think of a bunch of other things. I am considering selling some apps as well, but like Fastdevice said, I would want to know the audience reach. Will the app store apps be open to people on open source installs, or just the 2600Hz hosted/managed/private cloud systems?

So as far as top three for purchasing:

1. SMS/Messaging/Notifications

2. CRM Integration

3. Switchboard/Operator console-style apps.

Edited by RuhNet (see edit history)

• Administrators

Thanks for your feedback folks!   Totally agree we owe you some market opportunity data ... I'm reaching out to our sales team for that. 
Do you have a Marketplace experience you are partial to?   We will be rolling ours out in several phases, and would love to know your sense of the Holy Grail.

Shoot for the stars... 

emily

We have experience in specialized CRM integrations and more currently SMS applications that include email to SMS, and a full chat client that stands alone or integrates with MS Teams.  However, looking forward to arranging our roadmap based on what drives the market.  

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

What will you look for?

Integrations for everything. Medical Software, Dental Software, Law Firm Software, O365, CRM and everything in-between. The more we can integrate with the longer customers stick around. Would also like to see an App that utilizes ChatGPT/ AI Agents. Just an app we could connect via API. Be able to limit access to the comm.land app. As well as have trained AI Agents for specific things. So users from comm.land can select the app and have GPT right there. Then build out functionality to it. So it can analyze call recordings and transcribe them. Utilize it to generate reports from call data. Ask it questions such as how many calls did we get today.  But then also have the different agents where they can use it to just ask questions. Summarize PDFs ect. 

What would you buy tomorrow?

Already have ChatServ and ReplyCloud - Would like to see them integrated with comm.land. AI Conversation IVR builder for advanced options as well as just questions such as (What are your open hours or What holidays are you closed)

Have you developed an app you want to sell?

Have some ideas dont have the ability to create them.