KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

2600Hz Community and Forums Check-in

DanH

• 2600Hz Employees

Hello all you wonderful people! 

I'd like to formally introduce myself here, as some of you may already know me from the 2600Hz organization and past exchanges on these forums, but otherwise I've not done a proper salutation yet. I'm the same Dan you may have interacted with via a support ticket in the preceding couple years, and I wanted to let you all know that I have recently shifted into the Community Manager capacity, standing on the shoulders of giants (thanks @Emily R!) and tasked with expanding on the great work that's already been done here. I actually wanted to make this a poll, but found the format for that post type too restrictive (making a note of that for future reference!), so instead I wanted to make this a longer format kind of post.

So! One of my main objectives now is obviously to engage in this community and the various channels we use (come say "hi" on Slack sometime!) and get a sense of what you all would like to see more of in these areas.  If I could have a moment of your time, please use this thread to post your thoughts and visions for this community, in every sense you can conceive of--from the overall structure to content and representation. Your feedback is invaluable as we continue to develop and foster one of the most unique and powerful features of 2600Hz and Kazoo as a product, you! Truly, this is freeform; I am looking for your earnest thoughts and feelings on how we can continue to build on this amazing legacy I am honored to take some part in supporting and fostering. 

Thanks for reading, thanks for participating, thanks for 'Kazoo'ing and taking the time and everything you do, and I look forward to getting your insights here!