Send custom_application_vars along with channel_destroy webhook event even if call is not answered

I am using clicktocall for originating outbound calls from my client's web app.I am also using webhook for channel destroy event. I want to send a client's application specific custom parameter with chnnel destroy webhook event whose value will be dynamic even if call is not answered by user.

I have tried to use "set_variables" in callflow action as like below 

"data": {

"numbers": [cf_number],

"flow": {

"custom_application_vars": {

"Jazzware-Request": base64_string

},

"export": True

},

"module": "set_variables",

"children": {

"_": {

"method": "GET",

"req_timeout": "60",

"req_format": "kazoo",

"voice_url": voice_url

},

"module": "pivot",

"children": {}

}

}

}

}

If call is answered or declined, then i am getting the custom_application_vars in Channel_Destroy event.

But If call is not answered, then i am not getting the custom_application_vars in Channel_Destroy event. Can you give any suggestion for this so that i can be able to receive that custom_application_vars in Channel_Destroy event even though call is not answered which is very crucial for our application.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2600Hz Employees

Have you compared the call logs of the working and non-working calls? I'm surprised the a-leg's CAVs have your value in the answered call, and don't have the CAV in the unanswered. I would expect the CAV to be set on the a-leg even before the PIVOT request is made. Of course, click2call might be messing that up since it does use loopbacks.