How to delete admin & users & other related data to start from scratch?

Hi,

So I have been trying to work out a way to delete my admin and all other accounts to start from scratch as I was just testing 2600hz out before but now I wana set it up for real.

I have checked here https://docs.2600hz.com/dev/applications/crossbar/doc/maintenance/ And can't see a way to delete all the accounts to start from scratch. At this point I assume I will have to delete it from the DB i setup which is CouchDB. What tables/documents would I need to delete in order to reset 2600hz users to 0 so I can create a new admin from 'sup' again?

Thanks.

• 2600Hz Employees

Your best bet for a system reset is, on each couch server, delete everything in /srv/db then restart kazoo-bigcouch. Then restart kazoo-applications to re-initialize system databases.

On 5/16/2022 at 5:35 PM, mc_ said:

Your best bet for a system reset is, on each couch server, delete everything in /srv/db then restart kazoo-bigcouch. Then restart kazoo-applications to re-initialize system databases.

My /srv/db don't exist there is no db dir. What is the name of the db I have to delete or path? So far I can find all these directorys with 'db' as the name:

/etc/kazoo/kamailio/db
/var/lib/freeswitch/db
/var/lib/kazoo-freeswitch/db
/var/db
/tmp/db

Which one would this be under?