Introducing: This Week I Learned (TWIL) Knowledge Base Forum! 

• 2600Hz Employees

Hi all, me again,

I wanted to let everyone know that we've taken some feedback we received from @Skunkbeard in the feedback thread (this one here) which received some support, and had a discussion about how best to accomplish what was being suggested there. As a result, I am excited to announce that we are following through with a plan to use our TWIL resource to create posts documenting the solutions to problems and deepened understanding of various topics that arise from working on customer support requests and the team's own research! I've created the subforum as a part of the Tips & Tricks section (here's the link), and am currently working on some initial content for it. Might be getting ahead of myself here but I wanted to capture the momentum and get that rolling and let folks know! 

Please let me know here or in DM if you have any thoughts or suggestions, and check back in the future for content there as we're able to upload it.