ATTENTION: Calling all Community Call attendees, scheduling request

DanH

• 2600Hz Employees

Hello Community,

I have been informed that possibly the time at which the community call occurs, 9:30 AM PDT on Tuesdays, isn't as amenable to most as it could be. So, I am opening this thread to ask for folks' opinions on what they think would be a good time to hold the community call as you know it; please post 2-3 of your best available times, I will compile and formulate and triangulate and make a poll to see how people feel about proposed times. 

Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2600Hz Employees

Leaning Wednesday 10:00 pacific myself, least often to have a conflicting meeting these days.

We'll see if more folks trickle in with requests; will update the calendar here on the forum once we solidify something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2600Hz Employees

I'm feeling a consensus is mounting in favor of Wednesdays at 10AM Pacific time, be it daylight savings time or not, but I'll let this float for a little longer just in case. If in a week we don't have substantial dissent, Wednesdays at 10AM PDT/PST it is then, agreed? 

• 2600Hz Employees

Just to be an agent of chaos, work commitments have changed such that Wednesday 10 isn't a viable time now (and actually Tuesday at 9:30 has opened back up again).

So Tuesday 9:30??? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2600Hz Employees

Revisiting this! I trust we've had time to percolate on scheduling, and with @mc_'s most recent update, it seems things may have had to remain at that Tuesday 9:30AM PST time slot. I will leave this thread open to encourage feedback on this but for the time being it seems like we're not shifting this any time soon. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2600Hz Employees

Stopping by here to mention that this thread will remain pinned and open for the time being for any future discussion on scheduling for the community call, please drop in to mention when works for you/your organization. Thanks!