Hello from Lagos

airsay

Hello everyone. I'm Michael and I am based out of Lagos Nigeria. Been in VOIP/IP telephony professionally for about two years now. Prior to that I was in Supply Chain Management. Stumbled across Kazoo late 2021 and couldn't get my head around it as most of my experience then was FreePBX based and Kazoo seemed like a lot. Fast forward almost 2 years later and I finally figured out how to install and mock about with Kazoo. I have it deployed in a home-lab and I am hoping to get my hands "dirty" trying to understand it. Two things that made me hell bent on figuring Kazoo: the brand colours (love the liberal use of orange) and this video, KAZOO the VOIP cloud platform: A retrospective - James Aimonetti. James delivery compelled me to go figure out how to install it so I can see the product he was so proud of. I've got a few questions about Kazoo but I'd ask them in a separate post. Glad to be here with you guys

• 10 months later...

@mc_  and anyone willing to advise. so I'm trying to "bury" this question  which is why I'm asking here.

Over here and here I see 2600Hz/Ooma are looking to hire a Kazoo Technical Support. I'm interested in this role as it allows me an opportunity for career growth. I was wondering or rather looking to find out if that role is exclusively a US FTE role. I'd be happy to work that role as a 1099 Independent Contractor if there's the possibility that 2600Hz would be remotely interested in that 

• 2600Hz Employees

@airsay I'm not certain about the specifics for the Kazoo Technical Support role, especially regarding its status as a 1099 Independent Contractor position. Let me reach out to the Support Manager for more details/information.