Account is running out of credit

Logicwrath

We are still getting low balance email notifications on accounts that do not have the following checkbox activated/selected:

"Allow customers to make per-minute calls that go over the above limit, and bill them the per-minute cost of the call"

The low-balance emails will end up creating service tickets that I will need to close out every day, and the per-minute.  Is there another way to flag an account to not allow any per-minute calling so we do not get the email notice on accounts that are not specifically setup for per-minute calling?

I assume if I enter credit into the account it could get consumed if they max out their trunks.

Conversely, if I do not add any credit I get a daily email for all accounts.

The bottom line is for most of our accounts we will be sticking to the trunk limits we select and will not want to get an email about low-balance.

• 10 months later...
We are receiving many (30+) email notices of accounts running out of credit, however these accounts do have existing credit with good credit balances. 

Email Example:
The account "ABC" has less than $5.00 of credit remaining.
Current Balance: $50.00

If the account runs out of credit it will not be able to make or receive per-minute calls.

Same thing occurred on Jan 1, 2017 and now, on Jan 31, 2017.

Looks like we can safely ignore these email notices.  

Will this be addressed?