KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Edit History

Douillez

Douillez

Hello

I try to understand derstand all part of the script. Some questions:

Only one file php with all the code?

How this part with "http://portal.example.com/pivot/resource-cid-select.php" means i must create reseource-cid-select.php upload on our ftp and the content is with the part wich start "<?php function signalwire($digitspl) { $signalwire = array(....." until the end?

Sorry for my lack of knowless :-(

May be comment on the code?

To resume what i try to do:

In the same place, there are users who work for multiple society. They must select the correct number when they place a call.

In Belgium, the international format of a call number is +32xx...  (32 is the prefix of Belgium). In france the prefix is +33xx.... 

We will have these numbers for example:

Society names "A": 3228992021

Society names"B": 3228992022

Society names "C": 3228992023

Society names "D": 33187651122

When a user(Caller) want to make a call, he can choose the number of the society wich will show on the phone of called.

The number of called could be like this form depend on the destiantion fixe or mobile:

32xxxxxxxx

32xxxxxxxxx

33xxxxxxxxx

Don't know if i'm clear :-(

Douillez

Douillez

Hello

How this part with "http://portal.example.com/pivot/resource-cid-select.php" means i must create reseource-cid-select.php upload on our ftp and the content is with the part wich start "<?php function signalwire($digitspl) { $signalwire = array(....." until the end?

To resume what i try to do:

In the same place, there are users who work for multiple society. They must select the correct number when they place a call.

In Belgium, the international format of a call number is +32xx...  (32 is the prefix of Belgium). In france the prefix is +33xx.... 

We will have these numbers for example:

Society names "A": 3228992021

Society names"B": 3228992022

Society names "C": 3228992023

Society names "D": 33187651122

When a user(Caller) want to make a call, he can choose the number of the society wich will show on the phone of called.

The number of called could be like this form depend on the destiantion fixe or mobile:

32xxxxxxxx

32xxxxxxxx

32xxxxxxxxx

33xxxxxxxxx

Don't know if i'm clear :-(

Douillez

Douillez

Hello