What happens if two time of day are true simultaneously?

I have a client that wants to be able to close their office manually for staff meetings. What happens if there are two TODs that are true simultaneously? In other words, what if office hours TOD is open AND Staff Meeting TOD is open at the same time? Example call flow below:
http://i.imgur.com/Dy8IVJD.png

Do I have to do something more like this instead?
http://i.imgur.com/QEzqDDk.png

I know the latter will work, but it just seems overly complex.

Hey Rick - I'm pretty sure that in this case the order DOES matter.  It will read from left to right, so in your first example, it will check office hours first.  Therefore, you always want to have the holiday on the left side.  

Whoa, wait a second guys! First of all, be careful about that documentation. It's a bit dated and 2600hz has said they are not updating it. I've found a lot of errors from things that are just outdated or no longer true.

Secondly, while what you mentioned in terms of left to right will work, it's easy to mess up AND it can be a huge pain since you can't change the order and have to re-create the callflow to change the order.

What I *highly* recommend is as follows:

1. Create a call flow with your DID(s) only and point it to a second callflow with an extension (i.e. 500)

2. The callflow with extension 500 can be your regular TOD "router" as we call it. This can have the different days of the week and corresponding times.

3. Now let's say there is a holiday or unexpected staff meeting...simply go to the call flow with the DID(s) and create another TOD. For example, set it to a specific day of the month and time and then set all other times to transfer to callflow 500.

4. This way if you forget to revert it you have 364 days until it becomes a problem again, rather than it potentially "closing" you the next day or next week. Also, it doesn't involve re-creating any callflows and also makes more sense and is less prone to error since a completely different TOD function is handling the abnormal circumstance.

Just my two cents though! :-)