KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Mobile Version of UI

Really need a mobile version to manage on the go.  All sites should support mobile now :)

Even with the formatting not right tho, I cannot login to monster from my cell phone.  I get an error.  Even tho it looks awful I can login the old UI from my cell phone.  Any plans to at least allow mobile access?  Thanks!

• Administrators
No plans for cell phones. In fact, we explicitly excluded them during our design because it really isn't practical to make a one-size-fits-all responsive design for such a complex GUI.

We did, however, spend a LOT of time on supporting tablets. If you're taking this to client sites and want to show off, invest in a tablet :-)

• 2600Hz Employees
Even though it isn't made to work on a Cellphone, you should still be able to login etc... I just tried on sandbox and my local machine and it works fine. Not sure what your error was?

• 2 years later...

We have developed a mobile app (iOS, Android, web browsers). Mostly for our own hosted Kazoo cluster (with some own features), but can be installed (by us) on any own-hosted Kazoo to change the most common features; change device settings, set caller ID, look at CDRs etc. It also have a dial function (callback, callthru) with Android intent / click-to-call.
Contact me via PM if interested.

On 2/6/2018 at 11:36 AM, Elena said:

Hello, 

I would like to check the status of Mobile version of UI topic. 

Is there a  mobile version of Monster UI? Do we have any plans to develop  one? 

Thank you!

Regards,

Elena

@Elena @Brian Sloan

FYI: I have been able to use a cell (in a pinch). If you have Android - Chrome. Select "Desktop Site" in the Settings area of the browser. 

Caveats. What won't work (that I know of). 

1) Editing Callflows (new call flows are doable...but tough)

2) App Exchange to switch between apps, do NOT work. (You will need to remember the http://address.net/callflows or whatever the app is)

3) You can drill down into sub-accounts

Hope that helps. 

esoare