credits - per minute credits

Marie

Is there a way we can get notified when an account is running low on per minute credits?  We had a customer's 800 number quit working due to the per minute credits running out.  I turned on the auto recharge for their per minute credits to avoid their number going out of service.  Now I am wondering about all of our other accounts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2600Hz Employees
Enabling the template should indeed automatically send e-mails when an account is running low on credits. Unfortunately there is no way (for now) to change the threshold via the UI. We'll work on adding this to the UI down the road.

• 2600Hz Employees
So actually... there is a way to change the threshold by changing the "Auto top-up Threshold" in the UI. This field is used by the back-end for the Threshold used by the Branding Template for the Low Amount Notification. This is not really a great UX, as this field is used for 2 different features, so we will work on separating those 2 fields into 2 different categories so it's easier to configure in the future.

We did not receive notice, customer service interrupted.  Our customer ran out of credits and we did not receive the notice they were running low.  Also, I had the re-charge of credits enabled on their account but that did not seem to automatically give them more credit.