KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

CDR Basic Analysis

esoare

Hey Esoare,

We use a method unsupported and not recommended by 2600. We listen for channel_destroy messages right off the AMQP bus. We then post-process the data and insert rows into a separate database that we use to display and provide to customers. I'm not totally familiar with Monster UI, so I hope there are some other guys on the forum who can help with the BASIC part of your question. I wish I had more to offer here!

To explain a little bit better. 

So with Monster UI, I can download a CSV. For the Whole Month.

The data is in the CSV program.

So the curiosity question that I am asking about, is there a program to take that CSV info.

Tabulate and a: put it into a new database to run reports from, or b: just run the reports from this CSV only. 

I am looking for the least complicated way of doing this, and wasn't sure if someone has a python script with a PDF creator to do this already. 

esoare

Monster UI Call Logs Download.JPG

CSV Call Detail Records.JPG

Edited by esoare (see edit history)

Ahh, I see what you're asking. I don't have anything to help with this unfortunately. I've never downloaded one from Monster. I'd be happy to take some time and check it out though! Best thing (in my opinion) would be to import the CSV into a SQL database by which you can query any report you desire. I'd have to look at it a little more in-depth, but if you have a bit of time before your customers kill you :-) , I'd be happy to help!

Ah, we are working with another 2600hz reseller, many more end-points and clients than me, to beta test our portal in a larger scale. Once we are comfortable with the results, we plan to start licensing the portal to other 2600hz resellers. The idea behind our portal is to target Managed Service Providers (MSP) that want to provide clients with limited, but easy access to important features.

Our portal contains:

• simple user manager
  • voice mail manager w/ Speech-to-Text transcription 
  • user portal (all the basics, i.e. call forward etc.)
  • call recording manager
  • enhanced call History w/ summary reporting, click2call and direct links to VM and Call Recordings
  • Chrome/ IE Plugin for Browser Click2Call
  • Desktop Integration (connects to CRM and other web applications for inbound and outbound calls)