2600Hz Call Recording App

We've got a prospect tired of the hassle of copying their call recordings from Twilio to their storage and then having to erase the recordings from Twilio.  We showed him how 2600Hz Kazoo recordings and Google drive and AWS storage integration works in our Sandbox account (oops).  He loved it!  However, we forgot to tell him those apps aren't available in production yet.  When will the app be ready for production?  I hope by the time we'd be able to activate his service?

• Administrators

The call recording app and features are now in beta on sandbox. We are still working out some kinks on it. We are also deploying it to the folks who sponsored part of the feature first. Once they approve it and testing is complete, we'll roll to production.

I think it will roll out for testing this weekend and next weekend. After that, I can post another update and ETA here.

35 minutes ago, Rod Montgomery said:

We've got a prospect tired of the hassle of copying their call recordings from Twilio to their storage and then having to erase the recordings from Twilio.  We showed him how 2600Hz Kazoo recordings and Google drive and AWS storage integration works in our Sandbox account (oops).  He loved it!  However, we forgot to tell him those apps aren't available in production yet.  When will the app be ready for production?  I hope by the time we'd be able to activate his service?

Well. Tell them it's in Beta and unavailable. :) lol. 

• 1 year later...