[Kazoo Voicemail *97][Seems not working with pinless/autologin]

Bilal

Hi Users,

I have just tried to have the pin less and auto-login for the kazoo users, but it does not seems to be working with feature code *97, however that did worked when i created the callflow for the users voice mailbox.

Can some one please guide me, i am using the older version of kazoo, kazoo 3.X.

Regards

Abbasi

2 hours ago, Bilal said:

Hi Users,

I have just tried to have the pin less and auto-login for the kazoo users, but it does not seems to be working with feature code *97, however that did worked when i created the callflow for the users voice mailbox.

Can some one please guide me, i am using the older version of kazoo, kazoo 3.X.

Regards

Abbasi

Try *98

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but i cannot see any dial plan or Feature code with this extension *98, i tried that and got error 486(unable to comply)

I am only interested to login the voicemail using pinless/autologin, Just curious to know that i did created the user voicemail box but how to mapp that with *97 so that it does not give the login prompt(as in voice mail box i have set autologin and pinless)

Regards

Abbasi

Thanks alot, actually i am currently using old kazoo-ui(i am sorry to say this but its true), i have not moved to monster-ui yet, due to some reasons.

Anyway i have done the monster ui and by checking the said feature code it did worked...Thanks alot for your time.

Regards

Abbasi