KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Park feature with 2 accounts on a phone

Jack Noe

Hi all!

I have a yealink phone T29,

The phone has 2 accounts provisioned thru the advanced provisioner app.

But the park feature is set in the provisioning for line 1.

So when there is a incoming call to line 1, the call can be placed on park, but when there is an incoming call to line 2 the park will not work.

So the park can only work for line 1 or line 2 depends what i select in provisioning.

Is there any way to set the PArk feature to work for both accounts on the phone or i have to set to park keys 1 for each account   ? 

2 minutes ago, Jack Noe said:

Hi all!

So when there is a incoming call to line 1, the call can be placed on park, but when there is an incoming call to line 2 the park will not work.

So the park can only work for line 1 or line 2 depends what i select in provisioning.

Is there any way to set the PArk feature to work for both accounts on the phone or i have to set to park keys 1 for each account   ? 

Are they different SIP accounts within the same Monster account, or different Monster accounts?

You

4 hours ago, Jack Noe said:

Hi all!

If you wanted to do BLF for the Park Slot. Then No. 

If you wanted to just place the call into a park slot, without the light showing....then maybe... 

You NEED to test this out. Let us know if it works. 

In AP Combo Key

Select Speed Dial.

Leave Line to Auto Select

Value : *31    (it may be different for you!) 

Label: Park 1 .

See if it works. 

If it doesn't. Then you need to have the phone have two CallPark buttons. 1 for each account.

OR

Have the operator Transfer *3, and it should send it to either accounts call park slot. The system will let you know which slot it puts it in.  

Just now, esoare said:

Tim,

With the BLF of callparks. Was that separate buttons for separate accounts on the same phone? 

Here is the setup: Yealink T46G and T46S

Buttons 1-6:
Account 1: Business 1
-Extra Line
Account 2: Business 2
-Extra Line
Account 3: Business 3
-Extra Line

Buttons 6-10 are:

BLF>Account1> *31
BLF>Account1> *32
BLF>Account1> *34
BLF>Account1> *35
BLF>Account1> *36

Just now, esoare said:

@SPC-Tim  ahh...So are these businesses in seperate Realms?  (I would guess so by "Account 1/2/3" but want to verify) 

If they are in separate realms, does the BLF when you place an Account 2 in Park 1, show up

No, They are not on separate realms.

They are all on one account. We just setup our devices on the users differently:

Company A - Line1 - Bob Company A

Company B - Line 2 - Bob Company B

Company C - Line 3 - Bob Company C

This allows users to keep extensions the same across multiple companies while using advanced call flows to dictate which line is ringing based on the DID of the company called.

But all 3 companies share the same park lines on 36 phones.

1 minute ago, SPC-Tim said:

No, They are not on separate realms.

They are all on one account. We just setup our devices on the users differently:

Company A - Line1 - Bob Company A

Company B - Line 2 - Bob Company B

Company C - Line 3 - Bob Company C

This allows users to keep extensions the same across multiple companies while using advanced call flows to dictate which line is ringing based on the DID of the company called.

But all 3 companies share the same park lines on 36 phones.

ok. So that is why the Park works across those different companies. 

Thanks for clarifying!