KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Salesforce kazoo integration

Tuly

• 2 weeks later...

Webhooks is certainly one way to interrogate real-time call information, but 2600hz has asked that we move to Websockets (less resource intensive) for real-time integrations. They have a JavaScript example on their document site.

Salesforce can integrate in a number of ways,

1. the first is decoration of telephone numbers on their web panels to be used for click-to-dial. This would require JavaScript looking at the Salesforce web page source and finding all telephone number formats. Once identified you can send a click-to-dial command when a number is clicked.    
  2. second, a more comprehensive integration using Salesforce lightning. Salesforce offers a free account and lightning course online. This type of integration provides direct APIs with Salesforce internal functionality which allows for dialers, pop-up screens and other highly-integrated features. 

I've had the chance to test all of the above and have item 1 working nicely. I'm still spending time on lightning, learning in my spare time as it's really an elegant way to integrate Kazoo with Salesforce. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

We have built Salesforce Integration for Broadsoft, Netsapiens, and Voida. I would love to build it for 2600Hz.

Her is a link to a demo video: https://www.loom.com/share/d9e3c0017d2c44298939ca814d9b52d8

My contact information is below if you are interested in us building it for 2600Hz.

Spencer Scott | Loup | spencer@loupdb.com | 8107300054

Edited by Loup
code didn't show up as intended (see edit history)