KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Unable to get the kazoo atlassian wiki page

• 2600Hz Employees

The wiki is in the process of being deprecated. Some of the pages were "auto-imported" into the docs site but require refreshing and updating to render properly. For instance, the SUP page can be found here. It needs love though; want to make the updates and issue a pull request? There's an edit link on the page if you're signed into Github.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 11:37 PM, mc_ said:

The wiki is in the process of being deprecated. Some of the pages were "auto-imported" into the docs site but require refreshing and updating to render properly. For instance, the SUP page can be found here. It needs love though; want to make the updates and issue a pull request? There's an edit link on the page if you're signed into Github.

Thanks , i did noticed that the wiki works for my clients those are on different continent as they send me the link but i could not see that, 

On 12/26/2017 at 10:37 AM, mc_ said:

Those wiki pages are still what come up to the top most often on Google.  Not sure what the best solution is because I don't think github pages get the same SEO love from Google.  That new documentation system you guys are using also does not seem to show up much on Google searches.  Maybe it just needs a little SEO applied to it?

Edited by amn (see edit history)

• 2600Hz Employees

Probably though I find the docs site comes up using duckduckgo. I don't think we've tuned it much and should probably add redirects from the wiki somehow. The big push is getting content moved over; making it discoverable to the search engines hasn't been prioritized yet.