KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

[Getting Duplicate UUID in kazoo 4]

BilalAbbasi

Hi Users,

I am getting the following error while i try to make call on FreeSWITCH

2018-03-21 10:46:04.282392 [CRIT] switch_core_session.c:2251 Duplicate UUID!

I have tried to google and get the response somewhere that try a sub account(rather the master account), i tried that as well but no luck, i tried to create callflows from kazoo-ui and monster-ui as well, still no luck.

I am using Kazoo version  4.1-21, can some body help me on this(i am sure its something that somebody must have got).

Regards

Abbasi

@mc_ Thanks for the reply, i can see in kamailio logs "received internal reply 503 Maximum Calls In Progress", but does not make any sense to me, why kamailio is raising that to me, just for your info i have attached the the kamailio and FS logs, so may be you can just have a look and get something that i could not find.

kamailio logs ----- >https://pastebin.com/RFbDYBra 

FS logs ----> https://pastebin.com/SfJ18SwF

Br

Abbasi

@uzair mahmud, i have the hostname proper FQDN.

The issue is resolved now, i just made a new account with the realm different to the server realm(i don't know what exactly happened but now everything seems working)

server domain is x and realm of account is y, works good, server domain x and account realm x does not work, for the future admins if they get this issue that may help them.

Regards

Abbasi

• 2600Hz Employees

PRs are always welcome to fix this, of course. I would venture that its not a common configuration nor should it be encouraged but if its a real need, please issue the appropriate PRs to make it happen!

I agree it is not common setup but I think would be common issue for small setups like ours or people which just started playing with the project. Sorry I can not do PRs (not sure how to make them still), but I can help with detailed description of issue and logs if needed.