Kazoo Development Sourcing

Hello Community,

I'm entirely sure this is the correct place for this post, but I didn't see anywhere else more appropriate. 

I'm looking to source some development help to transition our current web and phone applications over to Kazoo from a proprietary system in use now which offers Vmail, PBX, and Live Ansering (ACD) services.  Everything is currently API driven now using an MVC (Cake) framework, so essentially we just need someone to possibly use the SDK that's already built https://github.com/2600hz/kazoo-php-sdk (update if necessary) and then go through the process of building the library into our system. Documentation already exists for the existing system, so it shouldn't be a difficult task for someone(s) familiar with Kazoo to come in and accomplish.  This is for a well established business of nearly 20 years and we have developers in house to assist but want to get this done ASAP.  

I have already setup a working cluster with just an issue or two that I would like assistance in correcting.  An example being no audio on WebRTC calls but soft phones and your run of the mill sip phone work flawlessly.  I'm well versed in Asterisk and have a fairly good understand of Kamailio, just not yet there with Freeswitch. So some advise on layout, and some development on the above mentioned project is what I'm after.

Can someone point me in the right direction here to source that? 

This doesn't have to be sourced specifically from the Kazoo team or even someone on this board.  Simply looking for a referral to some development resources that have previous experience with the Kazoo system.  If anyone has any suggestions here pls let me know! Much appreciated.