Edit History

jordan fillion

jordan fillion

I found how I can do this, by editing: /var/www/html/monster-ui/apps/callflows/metadata/app.json

create a file: /var/www/html/monster-ui/apps/callflows/i18n/fr-FR.json

edit : /var/www/html/monster-ui/apps/callflows/app.json (using the opensource version of the file from github for dev because the file is edit to be smaller it can be)

But I get error :

sup crossbar_maintenance init_apps '/var/www/html/monster-ui/apps' 'http:// kazoo2.local:8000/v2'

trying to init app from /var/www/html/monster-ui/apps/callflows
  failed to validate app data /var/www/html/monster-ui/apps/callflows: [missing_required_property,
                                                                        missing_required_property,
                                                                        missing_required_property]

Is there a way to enable debuging and see where the probleme is on those Json files?

Thanks