Edit History

AzorianMatt

AzorianMatt

So forgive me if this turns out to be a very obvious question to many of you but I've only been working with the platform for a couple days. I did manage to build my own cluster in that time so I'm quickly learning the structure of the platform. With that being said, I've had to piece many things together from the outdated documentation (which I understand, not complaining). Unfortunately what I have not been able to piece together is how to properly apply resources in a "resources" database that I've created in the CouchDB server. I have read that resource selectors are the replacement for the old Offnet implementation. I however get a 404 from the API server when trying to access the /v2/resource_selectors API resource. I noticed that when the databases was initially deployed, a database called "offnet" was created which makes me wonder if my installation isn't still using that. I'm running the 4.3 release if this helps at all.

I have inbound calling working decently but I am struggling with the outbound stuff.  For the record, I may be missing some key database concepts since I'm not experienced with CouchDB at all. My background is primarily on MySQL, MSSQL, and NoSQL. I get the impression that Couch differs slightly from the typical document storage server but this may be my temporary ignorance on the matter.

Thank you in advance to anyone that can and will help!

AzorianMatt

AzorianMatt

So forgive me if this turns out to be a very obvious question to many of you but I've only been working with the platform for a couple days. I did manage to build my own cluster in that time so I'm quickly learning the structure of the platform. With that being said, I've had to piece many things together from the outdated documentation (which I understand, not complaining). Unfortunately what I have not been able to piece together is how to properly apply resources in a "resources" database that I've created in the CouchDB server. I have read that resource selectors are the replacement for the old Offnet implementation. I however get a 404 from the API server when trying to access the /v2/resource_selectors API resource. I noticed that when the databases was initially deployed, a database called "offnet" was created which makes me wonder if my installation isn't still using that. I'm running the 4.3 release if this helps at all.

I have inbound calling working decently but I am struggling with the outbound stuff.  Thank you in advance to anyone that can and will help!