Edit History

AzorianMatt

AzorianMatt

I will gladly contribute back to the documentation (where I won't be more harmful than helpful) and especially contribute deployment guides if all works out.

Alright, so I have managed to get outbound partially functional at least. If I redirect an inbound PTSN call back out to the PTSN (such as forwarding the call back to my phone that I'm calling from) then I can get it to work. I'm having issues with my SIP device calling but now that I can see how to view debug info on the Kazoo core itself, I suspect I'll be able to discover more about that problem.

AzorianMatt

AzorianMatt

I will gladly contribute back to the documentation (where I won't be more harmful than helpful) and especially contribute deployment guides if all works out.

Already so I have managed to get outbound partially functional at least. If I redirect an inbound PTSN call back out to the PTSN (such as forwarding the call back to my phone that I'm calling from) then I can get it to work. I'm having issues with my SIP device calling but now that I can see how to view debug info on the Kazoo core itself, I suspect I'll be able to discover more about that problem.

AzorianMatt

AzorianMatt

I suspect one of my issues is the e164 formatting of the outbound number when being sent to my carrier. I'm seeing the "+" added to my 11 digit US number which is a problem since my carrier calls for no "+" sign. I understand there are types of formatters in the system but I don't yet understand how all of them are used. Is this the applicable part of the system to solve this problem or is there more simply, a system config option for changing that format sent upstream?