Edit History

fmateo05

fmateo05

Typo correction

On 6/13/2024 at 3:20 PM, RuhNet said:

If you are willing to put in the effort to give that a shot, then it would be awesome! There are a few forks of Kazoo already, but most are private. One that is not, and what I would encourage you to start from, is the Sipengines fork, which is up to date with 4.3.142, but has a number of fixes applied, as well as the improvements to ACDC that Voxter made several years back. In my forked repo I have the Sipengines branch (4.3.142.itlevel3) as well as the stock 2600hz code, and some other [minor] improvements I've made on some branches.  https://github.com/ruhnet/kazoo You are welcome to use that as a base. I can't necessarily commit concretely to help a lot, but as much as I have opportunity I would love to. I normally build Kazoo on Debian, as it is my server distro of choice, but building it on Alma shouldn't be any different really.

Reach out to me if you have any issues setting up your build environment or need help. :)

RE CouchDB v1 (Bigcouch) on Almalinux---Noooooooo lol. v2.x is the current "supported" version by 2600Hz, but I have always used CouchDB v3.x on my installs for the past 5 years or thereabouts (since v3 came out). It requires slightly different setup (the admin port 5986 has been deprecated), but is current and performant. I believe Kazoo v5 uses Couch v3 if I remember correctly (there is some code in master branch that references it).

Currently having issues with Kazoo with CouchDB 3 when using trunkstore / PBX Connector; It returns 686 PICNIC (FreeSWITCH) and behaves like the Number is not assigned to trunkstore. 

I am going to locate and post some kazoo logs regarding this.

UPDATE:

image.png.98a2b7f402e04b98dd6189a9d188f521.png

More below...

image.png.71e2091aab2b420b6525e62fc37cca0b.png

fmateo05

fmateo05

Typo correction

If you are willing to put in the effort to give that a shot, then it would be awesome! There are a few forks of Kazoo already, but most are private. One that is not, and what I would encourage you to start from, is the Sipengines fork, which is up to date with 4.3.142, but has a number of fixes applied, as well as the improvements to ACDC that Voxter made several years back. In my forked repo I have the Sipengines branch (4.3.142.itlevel3) as well as the stock 2600hz code, and some other [minor] improvements I've made on some branches.  https://github.com/ruhnet/kazoo You are welcome to use that as a base. I can't necessarily commit concretely to help a lot, but as much as I have opportunity I would love to. I normally build Kazoo on Debian, as it is my server distro of choice, but building it on Alma shouldn't be any different really.

Reach out to me if you have any issues setting up your build environment or need help. :)

RE CouchDB v1 (Bigcouch) on Almalinux---Noooooooo lol. v2.x is the current "supported" version by 2600Hz, but I have always used CouchDB v3.x on my installs for the past 5 years or thereabouts (since v3 came out). It requires slightly different setup (the admin port 5986 has been deprecated), but is current and performant. I believe Kazoo v5 uses Couch v3 if I remember correctly (there is some code in master branch that references it).

Currently having issues with Kazoo with CouchDB 3 when using trunkstore / PBX Connector; It returns 686 PICNIC (FreeSWITCH) and behaves like the Number is not assigned to trunkstore. 

fmateo05

fmateo05

Currently having issues with Kazoo with CouchDB 3 when using trunkstore / PBX Connector; It returns 686 PICNIC (FreeSWITHC) and behaves like the Number is not assigned to trunkstore.