Edit History

RuhNet

RuhNet

23 hours ago, FASTDEVICE said:

I believe you can use Transfer ** to send a call directly to voicemail. You may have to answer it first and then do the blind transfer, but maybe you can create a macro on the phone to accomplish the entire sequence on a single button. 

This is what I would do---Polycom is extremely flexible with macros for things like this. You could program a button with a macro that answers the call with phone on mute and immediately blind transfers the caller to your voicemail. 

Alternately, you could use the Channels API to get the incoming channel and reroute the call to VM when you dialed a star code. Might need Pivot or a web UI for this to work fancily but you maybe could do it simply with webhooks and the Channels API and a simple external PHP/Python script or small node app.

But I would recommend just creating a macro on your phones.

RuhNet

RuhNet

23 hours ago, FASTDEVICE said:

I believe you can use Transfer ** to send a call directly to voicemail. You may have to answer it first and then do the blind transfer, but maybe you can create a macro on the phone to accomplish the entire sequence on a single button. 

This what I would do---Polycom is extremely flexible with macros for things like this. You could program a button with a macro that answers the call with phone on mute and immediately blind transfers the caller to your voicemail. 

Alternately, you could use the Channels API to get the incoming channel and reroute the call to VM when you dialed a star code. Might need Pivot or a web UI for this to work fancily but you maybe could do it simply with webhooks and the Channels API and a simple external PHP/Python script or small node app.

But I would recommend just creating a macro on your phones.