Edit History

airsay

airsay

So with the above configuration, I have run into a problem and need some advise.

Calls from extensions outside the LAN to an extension inside the LAN have one way audio. The extension outside the LAN can hear the callee within the LAN but the callee inside the LAN does not hear the caller from outside the LAN.

Calls from extension inside the LAN to an extension outside the LAN have no audio both ways. 

Calls from extension outside the LAN to another extension outside the LAN also have no audio both ways

In both situations, calls doesn't hang up after 32 seconds.

On /etc/kazoo/freeswitch/sip_profiles/sipinterface_1.xml  I have the following settings.

<!-- SIP -->
<param name="sip-ip" value="$${local_ip_v4">
<param name="ext-sip-ip" value="MY_EXT_IP"/>

<!-- Media -->
<param name="rtp-ip" value="$${local_ip_v4}"/>
<param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="MY_EXT_IP"/>

Completely lost on how to go on

airsay

airsay

So with the above configuration, I have run into a problem and need some advise.

Calls from extensions outside the LAN to an extension inside the LAN have one way audio. The extension outside the LAN can hear the callee within the LAN but the callee inside the LAN does not hear the caller from outside the LAN.

Calls from extension inside the LAN to an extension outside the LAN have no audio both ways. 

In both situations, calls doesn't hang up after 32 seconds.

On /etc/kazoo/freeswitch/sip_profiles/sipinterface_1.xml  I have the following settings.

<!-- SIP -->
<param name="sip-ip" value="$${local_ip_v4">
<param name="ext-sip-ip" value="MY_EXT_IP"/>

<!-- Media -->
<param name="rtp-ip" value="$${local_ip_v4}"/>
<param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="MY_EXT_IP"/>

Completely lost on how to go on