Edit History

airsay

airsay

So after running into issues in November 2023 trying to spin up a Kazoo, I eventually got around to successfully installing one yesterday in my home-lab on Proxmox 8.1 Centos 7 VM. Created two users, A & B assigned to extensions 101 & 102 respectively. Created devices (with auto generated usernames and passwords) and assigned these devices to A & B. Downloaded Microsip and successfully registered both users on separate instances of Microsip. I had also installed sngrep on Centos. I can see both extensions registered. But when I call 101 from 102 and vice versa, I just get routed to the unavailable voicemail greeting and dropped into voicemail of the called extension. Examining the pcap, I see a 503 - Maximum calls in progress error between Kazoo (freeswitch?) and the called party. Any advice or suggestions on what I am doing incorrectly? I have attached pcpa of the sample call.

TIA

airsay

kazoo-test-call.pcap

airsay

airsay

So after running into issues in November 2023 trying to spin up a Kazoo PBX, I eventually got around to successfully installing one yesterday in my home-lab on Proxmox 8.1 Centos 7 VM. Created two users, A & B assigned to extensions 101 & 102 respectively. Created devices (with auto generated usernames and passwords) and assigned these devices to A & B. Downloaded Microsip and successfully registered both users on separate instances of Microsip. I had also installed sngrep on Centos. I can see both extensions registered. But when I call 101 from 102 and vice versa, I just get routed to the unavailable voicemail greeting and dropped into voicemail of the called extension. Examining the pcap, I see a 503 - Maximum calls in progress error between Kazoo (freeswitch?) and the called party. Any advice or suggestions on what I am doing incorrectly? I have attached pcpa of the sample call.

TIA

airsay

kazoo-test-call.pcap