Edit History

Rhys

Rhys

@naveed6865 Yeh I have set up an elastic IP for Kamailio and Kamailio is bound to private IP but advertising the elastic IP ie:

listen=udp:a.a.a.a:5060 advertise x.x.x.x:5060     ##a.a.a.a is your private IP address    x.x.x.x is the external IP address

I then configure the modparam to enable the double RR setting, but at this point I get two RR both containing the elastic IP.  

For aliasing are you suggesting I set up a vip of the elastic IP on an alias interface ie eth0:0?? OR Alias in kamailio config ie alias=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx??

Its worth noting I only have a single nic.

Rhys

Rhys

@naveed6865 Yeh I have set up an elastic IP for Kamailio and Kamailio is bound to private IP but advertising the elastic IP ie:

listen=udp:a.a.a.a:5060 advertise x.x.x.x:5060     ##a.a.a.a is your private IP address    x.x.x.x is the external IP address

I then configure the modparam to enable the double RR setting, but at this point I get two RR both containing the elastic IP.

For aliasing are you suggesting I set up a vip of the elastic IP on an alias interface ie eth0:0??

Its worth noting I only have a single nic.