Edit History

Skunkbeard

Skunkbeard

Added last line

Loading Issue: If you are on hosted and go to log in and it gets stuck "loading" (Blue Progress Bar at Top) and nothing actually loads you just need to clear your browsers cache files. (Verified on Chrome)

Call Center:  If you have clients with call center/pro  once they log in it should automate the migration of enabling new call center app and disabling pro. However if you have specific users that you give access to it you will need to go back in and re add them to the new call center app. 

Default App: Also for us we set the default App as Call Center Pro for our clients to simplify login. Because a good amount are older generation. So if you do this then you would have to go back through and set the default app for them. Otherwise they can just access it like they do any other app. 

Patch Notes I got from Support:

Below are the changes from KAZOO 5.0.337 to KAZOO 5.1.88
Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where Syncing numbers resulted in 504 gateway timeout.
  • Fixed an issue where record starts sends empty URL parameter in API payload.
  • Fixed an issue where Call recordings are shown in sequence but the start time is incorrect for calls with an attended transfer.
  • Fixed an issue where custom filtered call logs are not showing all call logs.
  • Fixed an issue where CSV imported users are not added to the company directory.
  • Fixed an issue where Calls are not recorded due to failure to respect recording inherit feature.
  • Fixed an issue where there are more than 2 recordings for internal ON-Net calls.

Features:

• Added support for comm.land version 2.3 (I did try downloading it from user portal and it was the older version. I have a ticket to support about it and will update this when I hear back. Where it says added support makes me think they haven't deployed it) 
  • Improved Call forwarding/failover mechanisms
  • Deprecated Call Center Basic and Call Center-Pro APPS. Now, CC Basic and Pro are a unified App “Call Center” where pro features can be turned on.
  • Enhanced Office Holiday Management
  • Added abilities to allow Pivot request to define custom header values
  • Updated VM system media prompts

Lastly I would just like to thank the 2600hz team for all their hard work to create an amazing product. So thank you guys/girls! You are amazing to work with!

Skunkbeard

Skunkbeard

Loading Issue: If you are on hosted and go to log in and it gets stuck "loading" (Blue Progress Bar at Top) and nothing actually loads you just need to clear your browsers cache files. (Verified on Chrome)

Call Center:  If you have clients with call center/pro  once they log in it should automate the migration of enabling new call center app and disabling pro. However if you have specific users that you give access to it you will need to go back in and re add them to the new call center app. 

Default App: Also for us we set the default App as Call Center Pro for our clients to simplify login. Because a good amount are older generation. So if you do this then you would have to go back through and set the default app for them. Otherwise they can just access it like they do any other app. 

Patch Notes I got from Support:

Below are the changes from KAZOO 5.0.337 to KAZOO 5.1.88
Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where Syncing numbers resulted in 504 gateway timeout.
  • Fixed an issue where record starts sends empty URL parameter in API payload.
  • Fixed an issue where Call recordings are shown in sequence but the start time is incorrect for calls with an attended transfer.
  • Fixed an issue where custom filtered call logs are not showing all call logs.
  • Fixed an issue where CSV imported users are not added to the company directory.
  • Fixed an issue where Calls are not recorded due to failure to respect recording inherit feature.
  • Fixed an issue where there are more than 2 recordings for internal ON-Net calls.

Features:

• Added support for comm.land version 2.3 (I did try downloading it from user portal and it was the older version. I have a ticket to support about it and will update this when I hear back. Where it says added support makes me think they haven't deployed it) 
  • Improved Call forwarding/failover mechanisms
  • Deprecated Call Center Basic and Call Center-Pro APPS. Now, CC Basic and Pro are a unified App “Call Center” where pro features can be turned on.
  • Enhanced Office Holiday Management
  • Added abilities to allow Pivot request to define custom header values
  • Updated VM system media prompts