KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Kazoo Instant Messaging

Karthik M

Kazoo is using doodle and kazoo_im applications from onnet and offnet sms it seems.

onnet messaging is working as expected but offnet messaging is throwing an error :  offnet rejected request for account '{account_id}' : no_connections

In system_config -> kazoo_im document, some details are missing about the AMQP connector it seems. 

• 2600Hz Employees

Hello @Karthik M and welcome to the forums! Sorry for the delay on this response, and I would advise you review the following forum categories for the area which best matches the problem you're trying to resolve here, and my suspicion would be that those areas would be a part of this section of the forums:

https://forums.2600hz.com/forums/forum/7-advanced-topics/

Please follow up there with another post and provide as many possible details as you possibly can in the first go, a thorough forum post replete with specific information about the nature of the error and use case goes a long way to making the community support process a lot more fluid. Thanks for joining us! 

15 hours ago, DanH said:

Hello @Karthik M and welcome to the forums! Sorry for the delay on this response, and I would advise you review the following forum categories for the area which best matches the problem you're trying to resolve here, and my suspicion would be that those areas would be a part of this section of the forums:

https://forums.2600hz.com/forums/forum/7-advanced-topics/

Please follow up there with another post and provide as many possible details as you possibly can in the first go, a thorough forum post replete with specific information about the nature of the error and use case goes a long way to making the community support process a lot more fluid. Thanks for joining us! 

Thank you for the consideration and for the informative reply!