Better late than never...

Cody

• 2600Hz Employees

After nearly two years with 2600Hz, I should probably do this huh?

I'm Cody!  I joined 2600Hz in 2021 as a Support Engineer.  Then, in 2022 I was offered the role of Support Lead and have been stumbling my way through learning how to be a manager since 😅.

Happy to be here with all of you amazing people!

Current projects I'm working on include:

New Partner Onboarding: Overhauling our process to provide up-to-date information/training prior to onboarding so that we can shift the focus of the meeting itself to be about what the customer personally needs.  We're also using the onboarding meeting as a means of getting feedback from new customers in order to continue improving the process as well as provide that feedback to various key people for things such as Kazoo Academy, Products, etc.

Internal Support Resources: Corralling all of our internal documentation used by Support into one place to make things easier to find, well-organized, etc. in such a way that makes it easier to be sure information is kept updated and accurate.  Taking feedback from the Support Team to continue refining our Handbook, finding systemic issues, and properly documenting everything that they need.

Emergency Outage Process: Working with several others in the company to refine how we handle Emergencies and Outages in a way that makes sure we have the necessary resources to resolve them, keeping good records of these events that can be used for spotting repeated issues, using this information to come up with prevention plans, and continue improving.

Interdepartmental Relationships: Working with other department leads to summarize each department's processes in one place that can be used to keep us all on the same page during escalations, making this tandem work run more smoothly and efficiently.