2 voicemail questions

Tuly

I think this was
already discussed but I can't find it,

we have 2 frequently requested features, 

1)    Someone listen to a voicemail on the phone, they should be able to call back the personal who left the voicemail by pressing a key, almost every company that has voicemail even cell phones have this feature, 

2)    Also when you listen to a voicemail is it possible to see the caller ID on the screen?

Thanks.

Both of those features are normally visual voicemail app functionality and Kazoo doesn't have anything like that AFAIK. At least not in the base product. Maybe someone's made something like that on their own. If it were my client, I'd get them using the voicemail to email. The caller ID shows up there. They'd have to dial the number. But, if it's a big enough account, you could probably mess with the voicemail template and include a link that'd trigger the quick call API. might take a little code on your side though...

Most clients asking those features I already pushed to voicemail to email, but there are quite a few that are reluctant to let their secretaries have the voicemail in an email they want to keep it the old way, or they told me, we have enough emails I don't need more,

And for them this feature is basic basic, they cannot understand how it's possible we don't have that,