Mobile Billing

Logicwrath

Hello,

I have some questions about related to how the mobile product gets billed.

I have a mobile device configured on a sub account.  It has credits loaded and I see the credits getting used up.  I assume this is from the mobile device.  When I click on the account and view "Per Minute" or "Transactions" I do not see any listings about where the credit is going.  Is mobile billing getting filtered out of those views?  I do not see any calls listed and their costs.

Another thing is I noticed that "Activated Devices" and SMS/MMS get billed as combined single entry per device.  Are we not able to pool SMS/MMS usage across all of our accounts?  

What about data.  The description on the 2600hz website shows "Per Device".  I was actually hoping this would get pooled across all accounts.  Does data get pooled for all mobiles across sub accounts or is sold and metered per device like the description says?

I noticed in the managed portal that we do not have the ability to turn off data completely.  I think the lowest amount you can specify is 50 MB.  I would prefer to have an option that says 0 data.  Is this something we can expect to see at some point?

Finally, can we get a description or some documentation that defines what types of calls are billed and how they are billed?  For example an outbound call, I believe this gets the per minute mobile billing and it also uses a trunk or gets billed per minute.  I would like to better understand the billing so I can speak to it or plan accordingly as we start considering mobile for more use cases.