2600HZ STEP GUIDE – CALL FLOW FEATURE CODES
Within the Call Flows App, you will find the Feature Code set up. We highly recommend you do not change the default feature codes, but in the event they conflict with your numbering scheme, or at the insistence of the customer, we understand the need can arise. Below is an explanation of how to change them, as well as the explanation of each code.
- Click into the Advanced Callflows App and select Feature Codes
You will see 4 sections:
- Call Forwarding,
- Miscellaneous, and
All codes are automatically preceded by a “*” since the star is mandatory for a feature code. To disable any feature code from being used, simply uncheck the box to the right of the code.
To change the code simply overwrite the existing number and click the Save button at the bottom of the page when finished.
- Call Forwarding
- Enable Call Forward – enables calls to be forwarded to another location
- Disable Call Forward – cancels any forwarding that has been set
- Toggle Call Forward – allows forwarding to be switched on or off to an extension or number
Update Call Forward – updates the number for the forwarding
- Hot Desking (IDs must be configured in SmartPBX)
- Enable Hot Desking – allows calls to be brought to a device via the ID
- Disable Hot Desking – logs the user out of the device
Toggle Hot Desking – allows hot desking to be turned on/off at one device
- Check Voicemail – provides the option to designate the desired mailbox
- Check Voicemail (auto login) – if enabled, no password needs to be entered
- Direct to Voicemail – sends the call directly to the VM box
- Intercom – allows hands-free two-way communication (must be supported by the device)
- Privacy – blocks the outbound Caller ID
- Directed Ext Pickup
- Park and Retrieve – user provides “parking spot”
- Valet – “parking spot” is automatically assigned/provided
- Retrieve – pulls parked call to where you are
API Reference Docs
Edited by Emily R (show revisions)
There are no comments to display.