KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

HTEK PHONES

Larry France

This is a post to the General 2600Hz dealer network.  I have sold HTEK phones for nearly 7 years. At one time I was the major user of HTEK phones, in the U.S.  I was excited to see that 2600hz placed HTEK phones in the auto-provisioner.  We have now fully tested the HTEK UC926E and UC924E Phones and have found them to work great.  HERE IS THE NEWS:  As of this date, 8/6/2019,  HTEK does not have an active Distributor in the U.S.  So I have procured 75  HTEK UC-926E phones. I expect these phones to be gone before the End of August.   The good news about these phones, is, a Customer CANNOT shop them, for the simple reason of,  the UC-926E is not being sold anywhere, including AMAZON.  I have these at a cost of $119.00 which includes an AC Adapter. 

I have two things to say:  (1) with the new Chinese Tariffs you will see the cost of all IP Phones go up by around 25%.  When HTEK does have a distributor in the U.S. you can plan on these phones having a cost of around $139, and the cost of all Yealink phones to also go up. So when that happens the Yealink T54W, a similar phone to the HTEK UC926E, will cost around $174 or so, where the cost today is around $137. 

In the end, I have 40 HTEK UC926E ( with AC Adapters and  Built in Bluetooth and WiFi) that I will sell for  $119.00 (cost) + shipping (  you can provide your shipping number).   

You may reach me at Larry@Call7.com or call 877-705-6777 

Thank you.