Voice phones hardware reseller

Tuly

Hello, 

I have used  Telephony Depot for the past 15 years.  Now, at this very Moment, I have posted this to the Forum, I have  a deal on some Awesome phones before the Tariffs apply:   I have these  two HTEK phones, which are fully Compatible with the Auto-Provisioner for Sale Right now..  I have been selling HTEK phones since 2012,   HTEK 926E phones,  Similar in looks to the Yealink T46s, but similar to the Yealink T5W as it has built in Bluetooth and Built In Wifi:   While they last only  $119.00  these are amazing phones.  Minimum buy is 3 phones at this price. 

And I have a great Low End Phone the HTEK 923,  Similar to the Yealink ...well, yealink  does not have a similar phone.  6 Button, with 4 Scrolling Color Screens.   Available now for $68.00 - Minimum buy is 4 phones.

AC Adapter is included with All Phones.  These are BRAND NEW Un-Opened phones.  Not demo, not Open Box. BRAND NEW.  We have around 500 HTEK phones in the Field. 

You pay shipping.