Edit History

RuhNet

RuhNet

@tomas_ and @fmateo05 I’ve noticed that sometimes web sockets subscription takes a minute or so to activate before events start flowing. I need to look more into that. 

Also, I just realized I forgot to include something important in the installation instructions—you have to add your websockets url in monsterui config.js. Also, the web sockets port needs to be open in your firewall so the app can connect to it. I’ll update the readme file with proper instructions in just a bit.

RuhNet

RuhNet

@tomas_ and @fmateo05 I’ve noticed that sometimes web sockets subscription takes a minute or so to activate before events start flowing. I need to look more into that. 

Also, I just realized I forgot to include something important in the installation instructions—you have to add your websockets url in monsterui config.js. Also, the web sockets port needs to be open in your firewall so the app can connect to it. I’ll update the readme file with proper instructions in just a bit.

@tomas_ Where is your monster ui actually installed? I see you used the exact location in my instructions but that isn’t always where it is put on the file system. I suspect that could be the issue with sup not being able to find the files. Also, you might check file permissions and make sure sup has authority to read them.