Hello again

I went to Kazoocon in 2015 and since then I have only installed a Kazoo instance to discover a little more but I have not followed it up.
I installed Kazoo to see what's new, and I was looking for something related to translations in Spanish but it seems that you changed the forum and lost my previous account (I had one in the old forum).
I have been an Asterisk user for many years, and I have some knowledge of the SIP protocol.
I would like to be able to participate in the forums.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2600Hz Employees
On 7/3/2022 at 2:26 AM, Alejandro Mejia said:

I went to Kazoocon in 2015 and since then I have only installed a Kazoo instance to discover a little more but I have not followed it up.
I installed Kazoo to see what's new, and I was looking for something related to translations in Spanish but it seems that you changed the forum and lost my previous account (I had one in the old forum).
I have been an Asterisk user for many years, and I have some knowledge of the SIP protocol.
I would like to be able to participate in the forums.

Thanks!

Hi @Alejandro Mejia and welcome [back] to the forums! Wow, an OG KAZOOcon attendee, respect! Thanks for being a part of the forums and sharing all that experience with the community, and I wanted to say, please feel free to DM me if you would like me to possibly look in to what happened to your previous account; can't make any promises but I can definitely investigate for you.