Hello community!

Hello all,
I am a developer that has just joined a team that uses the Kazoo/Kamailio/Freeswitch/RabbitMQ stack to handle telephony. Unfortunately, the devs that started the project are no longer around, and we are trying to understand what was done and how.

The main reason why I entered this community is twofold:

1) The version of Kazoo we are using is 3.18, and I haven't found a direct link to this documentation online; where can I find it?
2) Hopefully, once we get up to speed on how things work in our system, we might want to update Kazoo to a newer version. Are there testimonies of people/teams that did that so we can learn from their experiences and understand the challenges in this endeavor?

Thank you all for your patience; I look forward to learning from you.

Best regards,
Eduardo.

• 2600Hz Employees

Hi @Eduardo Almeida welcome to the community 😇 I understand your situations and I hope you figure everything out/get all the help here.

1. As for documentation you can always go to that branch on GitHub and go through the documentation.
  2. You can always look around and ask if you don't find anything; everyone here is super awesome when it comes to helping.

Awesome to hear that 🙇🏼‍♂️